Tom Ford the famed American fashion designer, talks about what he has learned through his many years in the business of style.
1. Dressing well is good manners. He considers it respect to try to put on your best face and look as good as you can.
2. Always keep you jacket buttoned, its the #1 rule for men. It makes your silhouette, takes pounds off of you, especially when photographed.
3. See a dermatologist, not to have serious work done but for maintenance.
4. Eyebrows brushed a bit not manipulated or tweezed
5. Great style derives from consistency. Be comfortable wear what you feel is comfortable.
6. The Blazer is the most important piece in a mans wardrobe. He has been wearing one since he was 12 and now he takes it everywhere no matter where he goes.CONTINUE