Ask Allen: Can You Recommend A Pair of White Jeans? Saint Laurent or Acne?
@cmcisse asked: Holla bro, can you recommend one pair of white jeans? Saint Laurent or Acne? (Instagram)
Answer: Hi great question. Taking price out of the equation, I personally prefer the Saint Laurent skinny fit denim styles over Acne’s. I stand around 6 ft 2 inches and the length and the cut of the jean complement and fit my frame and body the best. However, that doesn’t mean it will fit yours equally. So I recommend that you physically try on each pair of jeans first, no matter how familiar you’re with the brand. Sizing can differ within a brand depending on the fabric. For example, I have 5 or 6 pairs of Saint Laurent jeans and I flip flop between size 31, 32, 33. I even have one pair that’s a size 34 that fits perfect. So the moral of the story is…..to get the best fit you must try on your denim jeans first before buying. Below I’ve included a list of my favorite white denim jeans out right now.
Allen’s 10 Favorite White Denim Jeans
- Saint Laurent White Destroyed Skinny Jeans
- Saint Laurent White Skinny Jeans
- Acne Studios Ace Skinny Jeans
- J Brand Distressed Tyler Jeans
- Amiri Distressed Leather-Inset Jeans
- Polo Ralph Lauren Sullivan Slim-Fit Denim Jeans
- 3 x1 M5 Low Rise Slim Alabaster White Jeans
- RRL Slim-Fit White Selvedge Denim Jeans
- Dolce & Gabbana Sim-Fit Stretch Denim Jeans
- Diesel Thavar SP Joggjeans